Tammy and the T-Rex (1994) (Standard Edition) (Blu-ray)
Title number 018 on our Black Label. See here for full range.
101 Films presents Tammy and the T-Rex, a jaw-dropping assault on good taste from cult filmmaker Stewart Raffill (The Ice Pirates), released for the first time in the UK. Starring Denise Richards and Paul Walker in early roles, the film was originally released in the USA with a PG-13 rating. This release features the recently restored ‘Gore Cut’, presented as originally conceived in all its gore-filled glory, featuring the stellar work of special make-up effects legend John Carl Buechler.
Tammy is a popular high school cheerleader whose new boyfriend, Michael, might be the love of her life. But Tammy’s jealous ex, Billy, won’t stand for anyone coming between him and ‘his’ girl, so he and his friends kidnap Michael, leaving him to be mauled by a lion in a local wildlife reserve. Comatose and at death’s door, Michael’s body is stolen from the hospital by mad scientist Dr. Wachenstein, who extracts his brain and implants it into a giant robotic T-Rex. Horrified by his predicament and new dinosaur body, Michael escapes from the doctor’s lab and begins brutally killing his former bullies. Meanwhile Tammy and her best friend Byron start searching for a suitable human corpse in which to re-transplant Michael’s brain...
- Scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
- Audio commentary with director Stewart Raffill and producer Diane Kirman
- Blood, Brains and a Teenage T-Rex - an interview with director Stewart Raffill
- A Blast from the Past - an interview with actress Denise Richards
- Having the Guts - an interview with actor Sean Whalen
- A Testicular Stand-Off - an interview with actor George Pilgrim
- Full length PG-13 cut of Tammy and the T-Rex (sourced from video)
Runtime: 90' 43" (feature), 153’ 32’’ (extras)
Aspect ratio: 16:9 (1.78:1)
Sound: Stereo PCM
Subtitles: English HOH