The New Kids (1985) (Limited Edition)
Title number 014 on our Black Label. This Limited Edition version includes a slipcase and a booklet.
101 Films presents The New Kids, a startling, non-stop ticket to terror from director Sean S. Cunningham (Friday the 13th).
After their parents die in a car crash, two all-American teens, Loren (Shannon Presby) and Abby (Lori Loughlin) go to live with relatives in a small Florida town. But trouble begins when members of a vicious gang, led by Dutra (James Spader), bet on who’ll be the first to seduce the innocent Abby. When she spurns their obscene advances, the thugs embark on a sadistic campaign of vandalism, arson and assault. The savagery escalates until Loren must defend himself and his sister in a brutal fight to the death in a carnival midway. It’s The New Kids... trying to make it in this town just might kill them!
Brand New Extras
- Interview with director Sean S. Cunningham
- Interview with writer Stephen Gyllenhaal
- Commentary with film critics Sean Hogan and Jasper Sharp
- Limited edition booklet: Includes ‘80s Gang Violence Movies and The New Kids by Jon Towlson and Pushing the Envelope: Sean Cunningham by Barry Forshaw
- Certificate: 15
- Runtime: 89' 29" (feature) / 34' 07" (extras)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (1.78:1)
- Region: B
- Sound: Dual Mono PCM (feature) / Stereo PCM (extras)
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English HOH