eXistenZ (1999) (Limited Edition)
The Limited Edition version of eXistenZ is sold out, the standard version is available here
Title number 002 in our Black Label range. This Limited Edition version is limited to 3000 copies and includes a slipcase and a booklet.
Visionary director David Cronenberg (Videodrome) challenges the boundaries of reality in sci-fi thriller eXistenZ, starring Jennifer Jason Leigh (Annihilation), Jude Law (The Talented Mr. Ripley), and a stellar supporting cast including Ian Holm (Alien), Willem Dafoe (Platoon), Christopher Eccleston (28 Days Later) and Sarah Polley (Splice).
During a closed-door demonstration of her new virtual reality video game, brilliant game designer Allegra Geller (Leigh) survives an attempt on her life by a crazed assassin. On the run with Ted Pikul (Law), a young marketing trainee who falls into the role of bodyguard, Allegra convinces Ted to join her in her game, eXistenZ. As the line between fantasy and reality begins to blur, the real-life dangers they sought to escape start to merge with their virtual world.
Brand New Extras
- The Leader: An interview with Christopher Eccleston
- Commentary with Kim Newman & Ryan Lambie
- Commentary with Mondo Digital’s Nathaniel Thompson
- Limited Edition Booklet: Includes ‘Enemy of Reality: David Cronenberg’s eXistenZ’ by Alex Morris, and ‘Of Fabrics and Flesh: An interview with Denise Cronenberg’ by Phillip Escott
- Audio commentary by David Cronenberg
- Making-of documentary
- Promo Featurette
- Special Effects Featurette
- Backstage interviews with Jude Law, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Willem Dafoe, Jim Isaac (visual effects) and David Cronenberg